[ROM][I9100G][CM11.0] LineageOS 11.0 [UNOFFICIAL][Android 4.4.4][Patchlevel 07/2017]

-Post must be written or translated in German, there are several services available e.g. deepl.com (recommended) or Google Translate.

- In the case of translations, the translated text in English must be included. So that the translation can be corrected if necessary.
  • Dieses Image ist für das I9100G, nicht das I9100 ohne G!

This rom image is for I9100G and NOT for I9100 without G!

I've forked the old CM-11 branch for the Galaxy I9100G, translated it to the LineageOS brand (like for the boot animation) and compiled it with LineageOS' Android 4.4.4 Sources including Patches from Google up until July 2017. Just to show there are still patches to Android 4! If you are using Android 4 that doesn't implicitly mean you are vulnerable to known security issues. (Nothing new for most people here I think.)

I just wanted to play with the Android build system.

This post doesn't include any instructions how to install custom roms. It is intended for people which are familar with the process of installing custom roms.

If you want to build your own custom rom based on LineageOS CM-11 for I9100G, my*Link ausgeblendet*
    Bitte registriere oder Melde Dich an um alle Links im Forum zu sehen. Klick dazu hier.

Attachement size limit is 2MB, thus I have to upload the rom somewhere else. The rom image download will follow shortly; I'm waiting for androidfilehost.com developer status to upload files.

Meanwhile use: *Link ausgeblendet*
    Bitte registriere oder Melde Dich an um alle Links im Forum zu sehen. Klick dazu hier

Screenshot_2000-01-01-01-10-21.pngScreenshot_2000-01-01-01-10-57.png